The Game Heroes
Teh Pwn Shop
Debased To ThisCategories:Happy Holidays:
Pick a winter holiday and make a sig based around it. Anything goes, even New Years and Valentines Day since that's still in a winter month.Pic Challenge:
Make a signature with the picture here: http://www.mtv.com/onair/the_hills/seas ... fb_01a.jpgVillainy:
Make a sig based off a fictional villain, can be from any form of media. Anti-Heroes don't count, but people in that dark gray area do (PM me if you want to know if your pick will work).Gift:
A signature made for another member of your site.Exclusive Gaming:
If you know of an exclusive series to a gaming company, make a sig based off that series. Must be either Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft and only on their consoles (excluding Handheld spinoffs and PC ports since those seem to be common)Heroics:
Sig based off a fictional hero to balance the Villainy category.Movement:
Signatures that have something moving, fading in and out, ect. Basically gifs. Movement sigs will only be allowed here.Rules For Contestants:
- I'll be making threads on different sites, and you can turn in your entries on said sites.
- Leave the sig in the thread or comments section with an image hosting service. I have issues with the attachments system sometimes. Make sure to tell what categories you're entering your sigs in.
- Enter as many categories as you want, but only one sig per category. If you want to replace an entry, that's fine.
- Entries will be due by November 31st, 11:59 PM. If I don't have it by then, it's not allowed in. Voting will start sometime on December 1st. I'm giving almost an entire month here, so don't whine if you miss the due date.
- Max width this time is 500, max height allowed will be 200.Voting Rules:
- When voting, explain why. What I mean is don't just say you vote for a sig because it has your favorite series, vote on which one you think is the best. Looking over the last two contests, I've been noticing that the contest seems almost pointless from time to time since people will end up flocking to the most popular reference or series. None of that this time, please leave a brief explanation with each vote. Only asking foor a sentence, not an essay.
- One Vote Per Category.
- On voting day, I'll make the voting threads on each site. If I see you voting twice by going on one site than the other, I will not count any of your votes. Voting will last one week.
- Yes, I'll be having sigs from other sites up for voting here as well. Vote for what is what you see as the best, not because of what site they come from.