Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, it's SOTW time! Let's just go over the rules and the "special" rules for this SOTW. But first.
When you're going to vote for a sig, you need to write more than a sentence. Try to at least write a decent paragraph if possible.
Also, usernames in your signatures are optional. Anybody can slap a username on a signature someone else made, or photoshop out someone else's signature and put in their own.ENTRY RULES
- The sig/tag must be somehow related to this weeks theme.
- Sigs may not exceed over 525(w)x250(h). [Making exceptions only for sigs using transparency, but be reasonable]
- Animated GIF file size wont be limited, although, use common sense, no 10min long animations or anything like that
- Sigs are due next Tuesday AT 11:59 EST by posting in this topic, or PMing them to me.
- Hosts have a right to deny entries for reasons not listed above, if it so happens that you think your entry is denied without fairness, please take the problem up with me.VOTING RULES
- You cannot vote for yourself.
- When VOTING, please state "I vote for _____, because _______." This is used to determine how you vote. If your vote is based on just your favorite character or franchise, your vote will be denied. Please vote based on your favorite design and/or style. Please try to be descriptive as possible.
- Votes simply based on sexual themes or similar themes shall be denied, as well as votes based on favorite game and character. We're voting on DESIGNS not which character is the hottest/coolest.
- Hosts have a right to deny votes for reasons not listed above, if it so happens that you think your vote is denied without fairness, please take the problem up with me.GENERAL RULES
- Be a fair competitor, do no flame upon other competitor or contest host just because your entry did not get enough votes
- Rules are always subject to change without notice.TIMELINE
- Voting period starts as soon as I repost all entries in this post, Tuesday 12:00 PM EST is the cutoff.
- Voting period ends on Saturday and winner(s) is/are announced.DESCRIPTION
Show your love for your fellow Forum Members by making a snazzy signature of them! SPECIAL RULES
Ah but before we start here are some restrictions.
#1: Don't be rude or mean in your sigs. Normal forum rules apply regardless of "artistic merit".
#2: Do not use REAL photos of the people you're making sigs of. Making a sig for a person or forum user should be better than just taking a photo of them off their facebook and poorly rendering it in a sig.
#3: Only sigs about Link are valid entries