IMPORTANT RULE:Seriously though, when you're going to vote for a sig, you need to write more than a sentence. Try to at least write a decent paragraph if possible. End of story.
Also, usernames in your signatures are now optional. Anybody can slap a username on a signature someone else made, or photoshop out someone else's signature and put in their own.
- The sig/tag must be somehow related to this weeks theme.
- Sigs may not exceed over 450(w)x250(h).
- No sigs that you made 30 days ago or older that just happens to fit the theme.
- Animated GIF file size wont be limited, although, use common sense, no 10min long animations or anything like that
- Sigs are due every TUESDAY AT 11:59 EST by posting in this topic, or e-mailing them to thescarletorder at gmail dot com (no exceptions)
- Hosts have a right to deny entries for reasons not listed above, if it so happens that you think your entry is denied without fairness, please take the problem up with me.
- You cannot vote for yourself.
- When VOTING, please state "I vote for _____, because _______." This is used to determine how you vote. If your vote is based on just your favorite character or franchise, your vote will be denied. Please vote based on your favorite design and/or style. Please try to be descriptive as possible.
- Votes simply based on sexual themes or similar themes shall be denied, as well as votes based on favorite game and character. We're voting on DESIGNS not which character is the hottest/coolest.
- Hosts have a right to deny votes for reasons not listed above, if it so happens that you think your vote is denied without fairness, please take the problem up with me.
- Be a fair competitor, do no flame upon other competitor or contest host just because your entry did not get enough votes
- Rules are always subject to change without notice.
- Voting period starts as soon as I repost all entries in this post, Tuesday (23rd) is the cutoff.
- Voting period ends on Thursday(25th) and winner(s) is/are announced.
- New theme starts on Tuesday.
- Timeline is always subject to change without notice.
Create anything you want...as long as it's a sig.