Well let me say my thoughs about Naruto here.
The series start, its epic, naruto is everything i though he would be, its awesome, maybe a little stupid, but thats ok for him, he is a great character with a really bad past.
I hate sasuke, gez, he is everything i hate, stupid, thinks hes to great, has more then he deservs (btw, for real, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIS AIR WHEN HE FINALY APERS TO FIGHT GAARA IN THE TOURNAMENT?!!!! i cant stop laughing everytime i see that.... for real... never seen so ugly air in an anime.....
Sakura, useless bitch.... the only thing she says is: sasuke kum and cry a lot... and be useless and get in the way...
The show goes on everything gets better and its epic after the tournament, naruto powns, gaara and all other powns! After episode 100....... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING, feelers...... could even watch it... after that rasengan noodle maker episode.... it was too much for me to handle...
Shipuden.... its soooo slow it hurts me... for real... for how many episdes did kakashi and naruto wen on the wood thing wich the name i dont know how to say (lol, lame) after the yellow aiered guy, whos hands could make explosives. gez... but at least sakura is preety cool now, sasuke is also better, i like the new team also.
So this basicly means... naruto is 1 - 100 then shipuden if you cant handle watch 20 minutes of nothing... or. 20 mins episode is like 3 or 4 minutes in naruto world.
1. If you watched the series past episode 100 it explains why his attitude is the way it is.
2. Sakura does next to nothing until Shippuuden.
3. Yes, his hair does look goofy but i've seen uglier things in a anime, if think thats bad, you should really watch more anime.
4. Episode 101 is a filler. 102-136 is not filler. Did you stop watching it because there was one filler episode?
5. 135-220 is filler. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Theres a handful of crap in there, and there are some pretty good episodes. If you watched them all, you would know what I'm talking about.
6. Shippuuden does drag on alot, as does every anime nowadays. Get used to it. If you don't like it, don't watch it for a month then watch a month load of episodes in a day.