Handsome Tom and TGH Retiring

Oct
2012
FInal

We want to thank all of our fans first and foremost! Please send any questions to Tom@thegameheores.com Our site will remain up for a few years since we have paid in advance. The Ebay link will also be posted in our forums. There will be a final montage best of TGH coming this week. EBAY LINK--> http://www.ebay.com/sch/wolftj42/m.html?item=190735935211&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

21 Comments

• theshak06 says:

Wow……its going to be sad without you guys. Your a good bunch and i loved your videos.

Two quick questions, why the random Craig mention and seriously why did 8bit mickey leave?

• ResidentialEvil ResidentialEvil says:

I don’t want to answer for Tom, but I would think the Craig mention was pretty much a “bury the hatchet” type thing. Since this is seemingly Tom and TGH’s last video, it might be the last time Tom publicly comments on that whole situation.

As far as Mickey, that’s actually a good question but I’m not sure the TGH guys even know. Mickey has his own website, you probably should ask him why he left.

• ResidentialEvil ResidentialEvil says:

Well it’s sad day, but I’m not really surprised. I will say it will truly suck that we no longer have any Prototypes, Adults Only, or Five Minutes to Burn to look forward to. Even though the site has had its ups and downs over the years, I still looked forward to checking it every day to see if anything new was posted.

Thanks for all the laughs and entertainment over the years. It’s in the past now but I want to say to Handsome Tom that to me you were ScrewAttack and yes it sucked how that went down, but I’m thankful we got TGH for some good years as well. Good luck to you and Perfect Liz. I’m also glad we got to know all the other TGH guys like Joe, Jason, Jared, Andy, and Orlando, that without the site we may not otherwise have gotten to know as well. Good luck to all those guys too in all they do.

Thanks for the memories guys.

• Birdman Birdman says:

I actually intend in carrying on the Prototype on TWiG actually.

So don’t worry, we’ll have either a weekly or bi weekly show on ThisWeekinGeek.net

Tom is welcome as my co pilot anytime!
    Seriously without Tom and crew, I would not have finished college as strongly as I did.
    I owe Tom a huge debt.

• Damn, this came as a shocker. I wish you guys luck for whatever you do in the future. Thank you for the opportunity to show off my work on the site. Stay classy, fellas!

• MrHollywood360 MrHollywood360 says:

It’s a sad day, but it’s probably for the better. We’ll miss you.

• Indomitus Indomitus says:

Thanks for all the good times and I wish you all a great future.

Good Bye The Game Heroes.

• bigglou bigglou says:

Sorry to see you guys leave, but family is the most important value of life. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to do more callbacks on Prototype due to a suprising busy life. Thanks for the videos and for me being your first submission hero back when the site launched. :)

• Capt. Chuckles Capt. Chuckles says:

This truly saddens me. I truly enjoyed the content that the guys put here on site,even though it wasn’t long ago that I joined, and it’s terrible to see TGH call it quits. But I respect their decision. I work a 40 hour week, drive an hour to and from work, I have a kid and my wife’s expecting twins anytime soon. So I don’t have free time to surf on a website. The crew had families and businesses to take care of, so I undertand that certain priorities had to be taken care of. I’m just glad that their life outside of TGH is doing pretty good. Thank you Tom, Mickey, Mike, Liz, Orlando, Yamagato guys, and the TGH crew past or present for the memmories. If anyone has twitter, you can find me at http://www.twitter.com/Capt_Chuckles. I bid you all adieu.

• Swordfish00830 Swordfish00830 says:

You will be missed TGH. Hope to still see you guys on xbox live and PSN. To all the villains and heroes on the forums, it has to be one of the best community’s I have been a part of. Glad to have been a member of TGH from the start. Good memory’s, good times, and good-bye.

• ResidentialEvil ResidentialEvil says:

One month later….it still sucks.

• ResidentialEvil ResidentialEvil says:

3 months later….TGH 4 Life!

• ResidentialEvil ResidentialEvil says:

One year later….still sucks. Come back to us!

• ResidentialEvil ResidentialEvil says:

2014….the year of the RETURN.

• LegoToadeto LegoToadeto says: